Back orthosis for vertebral extension in osteoporosis and strengthening of the core musculature
- Osteoporotic bone collapse in the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Juvenile Scheuermann’s disease
- Hyperkyphosis with chronic back pain
Mode of action
- Belt system and back support cause activation, by triggering biofeedback
- Reduction of kyphosis from osteoporosis
- Increase in mobility by enhancing muscle strength
- Reduction of pain
|Back length (cm)||up to 43||44 – 49||50 – 55||56 – 61||62 – 67|
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps make it easy to put on and increase wearing comfort.
- The soft material with inset holes increases air circulation and is comfortable to wear.
- The new strap loops help prevent twisting of the straps.
Note: This product is not meant to be self-applied. Usage has to be recommended by orthopaedic doctor, specialist or therapist. Fitting has to be done by trained medical professional.
18 Sin Ming Lane
Strictly by Appointments only