medi Lumbamed® facet
- Facet joint osteoarthritis
- Intervertebral disc protrusion, prolapse
- Severe lumbar pain / ischialgia
- Lumbago with iliosacral joint involvement
- Chronic pain in the lumbosacral area
- Spondylosis without slipping of vertebrae
- Muscular imbalance
- Segmental instability
- Lumbar vertebral canal stenosis
Mode of action
- Targeted relief of the facet joints through effective reduction of lordosis
– precise regulation of intra-abdominal pressure by means of the double-3-point strap system
– holds the pelvis in an upright position
- Stabilises the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition
|Circumference hip (cm)||76 – 86||86 – 98||98 – 111||111 – 125||125 – 140|
- The precise double- 3-point strap system allows an individual and continuous increase of the circular pressure around the abdomen.
- The knitted fabric and the strap positioner (particularly of the lower strap) fully enclose the pelvis and the iliosacral joint (especially for iliosacral joint complaints).
- The support is particularly simple to apply thanks to cleverly positioned hand loops and improved elasticity of the new comfort knit.
Note: This product is not meant to be self-applied. Usage has to be recommended by orthopaedic doctor, specialist or therapist. Fitting has to be done by trained medical professional.
18 Sin Ming Lane
Strictly by Appointments only