Hyperextension brace with cantilever closing mechanism
- Stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine
- Temporary orthotic care after open surgery of unstable vertebral body fractures
- Permanent orthotic care for inoperable spinal tumors and metastases
- Medium-term immobilisation after intervertebral disc surgery
- Axial stabilisation in osteoporotic bone collapses of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumors and metastases of vertebral bodies
- Aftercare of spinal decompression surgery with and without internal fixation
Mode of action
- Hyperextension of the vertebral column provides stabilisation in the saggital plane
- Rotational stability is restricted by the subclavicular extension pads
- Stable framework construction restricts lateral flexion
|Waist belt (cm)||up to 125||up to 125|
|Back pad (cm)||22||28|
- Ratchet closer, simple and safe to use.
- Excellent fit due to infinitely variable adjustment in three dimensions.
Note: This product is not meant to be self-applied. Usage has to be recommended by orthopaedic doctor, specialist or therapist. Fitting has to be done by trained medical professional.
18 Sin Ming Lane
Strictly by Appointments only